mACHU pICCHU fULL DAY
Without many time? Machu Picchu full day is design for you!
One of the archaeological wonders of the world, Machu Picchu, is essential if you visit Peru. Explore Machu Picchu full day, discovered by Hiram Bingham in 1911 and important ceremonial place. Enjoy the views and the comfort from the train along the way, the cordiality and experience of our guides with the support of our company. Feel incredible experiences of a mystical and magical place. Machu Picchu full day, discover and enjoy the magical jewel of the Incas.
- Wake up early 05:00 and Private car Cusco – Ollantaytambo train station (1hr 30min)
- Ollantaytanto – train to Machu Picchu at 07:20
- Arrived to Machu Picchu town or Aguas Calientes at 9:00
- Meet with your guide and bus up to the citadel 9:30 aprox
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu 10:00 (2 hours)
- Take a break and visit Machu Picchu by yourself
- Train return to Ollantaytambo at 19:00
- Arrived to Ollantaytambo at 20:30
- Transfer by small private car to Cusco at 22:00
Highlights of the Machu Picchu Day trip:
- Comfortable and quick way on how to get to Machu Picchu.
- Opportunity to view the Sacred Valley of the Incas as well as subtropical nature on the way to the Inca citadel.
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Time off to explore and discover Machu Picchu on your own.
- An opportunity to take the panoramic picture
- Explore the lost city of the Incas
- Visit the temple of the Condor.
Crew: A Inca Trail Machu Picchu Representative in Cusco and a professional bilingual Tour Guide at Machu Picchu.
Accommodation: In case of the 2 day tour, please visit the page of Prices.
Transportation: Transportation by private vehicle, a train round trip
DAY 1: EXCURSION TO THE WONDER OF THE WORLD
TOUR MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY.
Your trip starts very early from your hotel, where we are going to look for you. With the transport you will go for 1 hour and 40 minutes to the town of Ollantaytambo, where the train station is.
When you go up, you will feel a great experience in the train, which will take you from Ollantaytambo to the town of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes), for 1 hour and 40 minutes, you will go next to the Vilcanota river. Inside the train you will have a service on board.When we arrive at the train station of Machu Picchu Town (Aguas Calientes), we will be waiting for you there to take you to the bus station.You will make a line to get on the bus, which will take you for 25 minutes to the entrance gate to Machu Picchu, where your tour guide for your tour to Machu Picchu will be waiting for you.
It’s time to enter Machu Picchu, a magical, mystical, incredible place !!! It’s 2 hours and 30 minutes with your tour guide. You will know the main places within Machu Picchu (guard house, urban area, agricultural, quarries, botanical garden, temple of the three windows, temple of the priest, intihuatana, sacred rock, temple of the condor) and many more places …
After your tour to Machu Picchu it is time to return to the bus, which will bring you back to the Machu Picchu Town (Aguas Calientes).In the town of Machu Picchu, you can go to lunch and you will have free time to get to know the town. At the scheduled time, you will have to return to the train station, which will bring you back to the Ollantaytambo station. In this place we will be waiting for you with a transport that will take you to your hotel in the City of Cusco. It’s the end of your adventure, to Machu Picchu 1 day Tour.
- Pre-trek briefing (Our guide will visit your hotel a day before the trek for your briefing)
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu;
- Professional bilingual Tour Guide;
- A train round trip to Machu Picchu (to choose your class, please check the Prices section);
- Meals: 01 Snack
- A shuttle bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – a round trip
- Private transportation Cusco–Ollantaytambo–Cusco
- Pre & post tour accommodation,
- Meals nor beverages (excepting refreshment offered on trains),
- Travel insurance,
- Tips and baggage portage (please note: it is a custom to give tips in Peru; however, it is not obligatory),
- Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain
- Other extras not mentioned
WHAT TO BRING? FOR THE MACHU PICCHU TOUR 1 DAY:
You can not forget to bring:
- Original documents provided for your reservation.
- Backpack for Machu Picchu – Luggage Transfer Policies on Board Train (Route to Machu Picchu): Only 1 bag or backpack of 05kg / 11lb is allowed. 62 linear inches / 157cm (height + length + width).
- Suitable clothes for the trip (hat or cap, polo or shirt, polar, rain jacket, rain poncho in rainy season, light pants, trekking shoes).
- Sunblock, repellent for mosquitoes, lips for lips.
- Water bottle.
- If you take any medication, take your trip.
- Pills for altitude sickness.
- Photo camera, external battery, memory for photos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Machu Picchu, one of the 7 wonders of the world, visit the most incredible Inca Remain in Peru without any problems, here the most frequent questions about Machu Picchu.
How far in advance should the
Machu Picchu tour be booked?
The tour must be booked more than 3 days in advance it is advisable at least 1 week before your wish date. This way you can find availability of the Machu Picchu entrance and trains.
Who manages the sale of tickets
to Macchu Picchu?
The Peruvian Government and the Ministry of Culture are the agencies in charge of the regulationof the Entrance to Machu Picchu. All Travel Agencies are subject to these regulations and provisions established by said agencies
Can you visit Macchu Picchu and
Huayna Picchu on the same day?
Yes, it is possible. The visit of Machu Picchu and huaynapicchu can be done the same day, and you should consider the train schedules and the days you will stay in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu town) before making the purchase .
The entrance to huaynapicchu of the first group is from 07:00 – 08:00 hrs and the second group from 10:00 – 11:00 hrs. Remember that the entrance to huaynapicchu is located within the same Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. If you want to reserve with Waynapicchu, do it in advance and it is recommended to do a 2 day machu picchu tours. If you want safe reservations for Waynapicchu do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible
Where are the hot springs of
The thermal waters of Machu Picchu are in the final part of Pachacuteq Avenue about 20 minutes from the Main Square of Machu Picchu Town. The average temperature of the waters are between 35 ºC and 43 ºC.
These waters today are used for tourist use, with the construction of swimming pools. These thermal waters have different healing properties; such as: treatment for rheumatism, anti-stress therapy, eliminate toxins, prevent blood pressure and improve metabolism .
Hours of Operation: Monday to Sunday from 05:30 – 20:00 hrs.
Should I bring a document for
the Machu Picchu tour?
It is essential that you bring documents with which you made the reservation for both trains and the entrance to Machu Picchu. If you are a foreigner you must present your original passport, if you are a national or local, you must present your ID, and in the case of students, the ISIC Card (Student Card). If you do not have them, you will be denied entry to Machu Picchu
How much luggage can I take on
Train services whether Peru Rail or Inca Rail only allow carrying a carry-on baggage. Maximum weight 5 kilos (11 pounds). Dimensions: 150 linear meters (width + length + height). So prevent this situation before the trip. It is better to take a small backpack so also you can enjoy in a better way of Machu Picchu and without weight on your back